Come join us!
It’s Lanopearl’s first exibition in Dubai at the Beauty World Middle East organised by Messe Frankfurt.
We’re located at Stand #4A34
Come in and stay hi!
Beautyworld Middle East will take place at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre from May 24-26, 2011.
After cleansing, your skin will choose the following options:
· Toner – always choose an alcohol-free formula. Toners help to restore the pH of the skin and remove any remaining oils or makeup that the cleanser did not remove.
· Eye cream – Apply a small dab on your fingers, rub together to warm and apply under the eye in a gentle, tapping motion using your ring finger.
We love the saying: “A little drop a big change”
Here are some common factors which may cause sensitive skin:
Allergies Chemicals in toiletries like artificial preservatives and fragrances. Diet what you consume and imbalanced food intake Stress related to work, studies and lifestyle in general Medication Environmental factors changing weather Hormone fluctuations during pregnancy for women
We recommend the following products for sensitive skin in our lanopearl range tailored for those experiencing the above problems.
These solutions include:
1. Sensitive Serum
An early Easter quote: All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt! Lucy Van Pelt In Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz.
We are very impressed with our gold serum and it’s a hot topic in our office at the moment!
Nano particles of pure gold with DNA, RNA plus herbs and the latest breakthroughs in nanotechnology provides absolute blend of luxury and technology.
Nanosome helps the penetration of active ingredients further into the skin, resulting in a youthful and rejuvenated skin.
In life we seem to break rules because we’re not made to be perfect. However, we can always strive to be perfect by remebering some simple rules to improve our well being.
1. Never sleep on your makeup
2. Test new products before you use them (on the back of your wrist)
3. Wash your hands on a regular basis
4. Use a serum and moisturiser during the colder months
5. Exfoliate and follow by a mask on a weekly basis
Did you know that?
A SPF 15 can protect up to about 2.5 hrs, which means one application per a day is not enough for those who will be exposed to the sun all day. Remember to reapply throughout the course of the day to shield yourself from harmful rays.